AGR™ Advanced Gear Research: RDP™ Radio Pouch
The RDP Radio Pouch has adjustable side and bottom hook & loop straps to fit a wide range of radio sizes. An adjustable top bungee retention with durable buckle keeps the radio secure. It comes with one (1) matching TacTie® PJC3™ Polymer Joining Clip for modular attachment to any MOLLE-compatible surface such as ATLAS™ or PALS.
- Adjustable top bungee retention with durable buckle
- Adjustable side and bottom hook & loop straps to fit a wide range of radio sizes
- Skin-friendly seatbelt webbing
- Reinforced with double stitching throughout
- Refined construction with elegant inlays
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite attachment backing
- One (1) TacTie® PJC3™ Polymer Joining Clip included for modular or belt attachment
- Props in product photos are not included
- Min. circumference: 7 in | 17.8 cm
- Max. circumference: 11.5 in | 29.2 cm
- Min. radio height: 5.25 in | 13.3 cm
- Max radio height: 10 in | 25.4 cm
- Weight: 3.1 oz.
1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, circular bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.