RCR123A Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
- 650mAh 3.72V 2.4Wh
- Integrated battery overcharge/discharge protection circuits
- More than 500 charge-discharge cycles.
NL166 High-Performance Six Hundred Fifty Milliamperes Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
Purpose-designed for high-performance equipment. A safe, environmentally-friendly, high-performance RCR123 cell.
Internal Safety Features
- Microporous barrier protects delicate internal components
- Pressure relief valve activates in the event if a rapid temperature increase
- Built-in PTC to inhibit high current surges
- Innovative anode design with high temperature resistance
External Safety Features
- Equipped at both ends with a nickel-plated S.S protector ensuring high impact resistance, good electrical conductivity and oxidation resistance
- Tough plastic circuit board protector
- Coated with durable metallic film to guard against abrasion
Purpose-Designed High-Performance Protected Circuit
- Automatically protects against overcharge, over discharge and short-circuiting
- Utilizes a high-quality battery protection IC from Seiko Instruments Japan
- Utilizes high-power MOS-FEE in the current regulation module for better efficiency and superior output
High Capacity and High Performance
Actual measured capacity is approximately 650mAh and a high output current of up to 4A makes NL166 compatible with various kinds of high-drain devices.
Standard Button Size Positive End
Positive end is a standard button size allowing maximum equipment compatibility.
Low Cost and Environmentally Friendly
A NL166 battery can be recharged over 500 times, the equivalent of 500xCR123 batteries
|Battery Capacity (mAh)||650|
|Accessory to Fit||Nitecore Flashlight|